Thank you so much to http://ediblesubstance.wordpress.com/for nominating me. I’m a relatively new blogger and this is such a fun way to start dialog between bloggers – I’m so happy to have been nominated!
The rules for the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2) Share 7 things about myself
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
Okay so seven things about myself
1. I graduated from NYU where I double majored in journalism and history.
2. I spent about two months in Africa studying maternal mortality, learning how to properly dance, and eating lots of goat meat.
3. I’m the production manager at Relix, the best music magazine available.
4. I love comic books and graphic novels.
5. I’m a big Star Wars geek.
6. I have a knee sock collection that could put school girls to shame.
7. I have one kidney.
Now for the 15 more bloggers that I enjoy and think also deserve the reward! It took me a REALLY long time to pick only 15 when there are so many great blogs out there! Here are my picks:
This couple combined their blogging efforts and interests to create a unique fashion/food blog – the couple that blogs together, stays together!
Thrift adventures. There are some AMAZING finds on here. It makes me wanna start frequenting my local thrift stores more.
A blog about the details and intricacies in life. An interesting mix of antiquing, travel and event planning as well as numerous other intrigues.
This girl picks some great and really interesting things in her “Pick of the Day” section – very diverse style.
A new food blog which caught my attention with Huevos Rancheros. Wish I could make such creations on a whim!
An awesome blog about photography, food and fashion with unique weekly DIY projects.
A fun blog about a mix of topics written by two girls. They offer a very fresh and down to earth approach to blogging.
Such a unique food blog – this girl picks really interesting and diverse recipes.
I love the fashion posts here, but I also love the great inspirational posts – it’s a good way to put things in perspective.
Great recipes and fun DIY craft projects – reading her blog makes me want to make things.
Chicago-based blogger with a serious talent for putting both outfits and pastries together.
Brazilian born blogger who shares her fun apartment DIY tips and other discoveries while living abroad.
Lovely blog about a multitude of interests and the process of renovating a bachelor pad into a family home.
This girl has great style. Her multi-continental lifestyle make her posts interesting and informational.
I really enjoy reading this girl’s blog – it’s funny and accessible – it’s like reading about fashion while talking to your best friend.